You and Your Family! (Top)
There are many ways to support positive reading and literacy for kids and families.Each opportunity has its own rewards, and your contributions will be greatly appreciated.
- Read aloud to each other and your pets.
- Turn off the TV, put away the video games, and head to the library.
- Donate new or gently used books to Reading for All. Find out where to donate books.
- Join a Reading for All Literacy Action Team. Contact your county coordinator for information about Literacy Action Teams.
- Volunteer to sort and label donated books. For a list of volunteer opportunities, please visit the Volunteer page.
Businesses & Organizations (Top)
How to Help:
- Provide marketing assistance for literacy awareness.
- Serve as an ongoing book collection site.
- Organize a book drive.
- Volunteer staff time toward literacy efforts.
- Sponsor reading activities and events.
- Invite a member of our Reading for All team to make a presentation to your organization or business.
Your Community (Top)
- Volunteer to read at summer events or through a school.
- Ask friends and family if they have books to donate.
- Check out things going on in your community on our Calendar.